Little events like these deserve celebrating – then they’re not so little. If, now, before I go to sleep, I think of all the details that made me smile today, perhaps I’ll create beautiful dreams and a good start for tomorrow – worth a go!
- the smell of my baked bread this evening
- Julia’s scruffy hair
- feeling my body gliding through the water this morning at the swimming pool
- the sound of the rain on my window pane
- the view of the lake at Tobermory courtesy of a video call to Nancy in Canada
- Sasha’s proud rendition of Scarborough Fair on his Viola
What big-little things were important to you today?
Night, night. (Note to self, must get to sleep earlier!)